The Bible says, “Make a joyful noise to the Lord!” That is an important part of our life and worship at Wayside. From little children to oldest adults, in congregational song, choirs, ensembles, bells and with other instruments we value the participation of everyone and the joyous sharing of musical gifts. Be part of making a joyful noise! To get involved, contact a music director, a pastor, or the church office.
Dawn Weborg - Music Director & Organist
- Primary Choir - singers ages Preschool through Grade 1
- Meets Wednesday nights from 5:30 pm to 6 pm
- WOW Choir -singers Grade 2 through Grade 5
- Meets from 4 pm to 4:45 pm on Wednesday nights
- They sing once a month and provide the cast for the Christmas musicals
- WaYouth Choir - singers in Junior and Senior High
- Meet on Wednesdays from 4:45 pm to 5:30 pm
- Chancel Choir - adult singers
- They sing for the 11 am service each Sunday from September to May
- Meet Thursday evenings at 7 pm.
- Sunrise Singers - adult singers
- They sing for the 8:30 am service on special occasions.
Ron May - Director
- Sanctuary Bell Choir - Our handbell choir is one of the best in the area. They provide music for special occasions including Christmas, Easter and, of course, Music Sunday.
- Meet Monday evenings at 6:30 pm