Confirmation Classes for Grades 9-12
Often we have been supported and nurtured by a community of faith, but then there are opportunities for us to explore the Christian faith personally and ask, “What do I believe? What do I put my trust in?” This fall, Confirmation Classes will present that opportunity, starting in later September and going through February.
A formal schedule is in the works, but here are features of what to expect:
- Class discussions after worship (lunch included)
- Visits to experience other religious traditions
- Opportunities to engage in community service
- Developing a statement of faith (either written or in artistic medium)
- Overnight confirmation retreat in January
If you are interested in this opportunity for discovery, please contact James or Nathan. A complete schedule will be available and an orientation will be held September 19 at 12:15 pm.