YOUNG ADULT VOLUNTEER - PCUSA - EMMA HAAS
Hi, I’m Emma Haas! In May 2015, I will graduate from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio with B.A. in Psychology and Spanish. Raised in Erie, Pennsylvania, I have grown up in the Presbyterian Church. I am so thankful for the support I have received throughout the last 18 years from my church family at Wayside Presbyterian Church. During my time at Wayside, I was closely involved in youth group, choir, and mission work. These experiences have made me passionate about service and working with youth.
Throughout college, I have been very involved in my sorority, Delta Gamma, worked as a resident assistant, and volunteered my time at Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospitals and the Cleveland Sight Center. During the summers, I enjoyed working as a therapeutic aide at a summer camp for children with autism and as a nanny. My hobbies include reading, eating, and exploring new places.
This next year will be full of excitement, challenges, and change and I cannot wait for it to begin. I look forward to experiencing life in a new country and I am excited to see what God has in store for me! I would love your support, whether through prayer, financially, and/or by following my blog.
Links to Emma's Blog:
- June 24, 2016: Hello from the Other Side!
- May 25, 2016: Thin Places and Thankfulness
- May 8, 2016: We Have an Anchor
- April 20, 2016: Living Abroad and Studying Later
- April 4, 2016: Bíonn siúlach scéalach
- March 27, 2016: Early in the Morning
- February 29, 2016: A Letter to Myself
- February 13, 2016: The Same But Different
- February 4, 2016: January Happenings
- January 6, 2016: by another route
- December 24, 2015: T'was the Night Before Christmas
- December 15, 2015: It's Christmas Time in the City
- November 26, 2015: Thankful on Thanksgiving
- November 12, 2015: Northern Ireland Retreat
- October 25, 2015: Known By Name
- October 5, 2015: A Week in the Life
- September 20, 2015: Dia Duit as Be'al Feirste!
- September 7, 2015: Hello From Belfast!